I am an engineer in Turkey.
I'm driven to natural sciences since i was a little kid. In high school i gain a lot of engineering vision. In collage i studied electrical and electronics engineering. During that time i decided to be an AI ve Machine Learning Expert. I'm still learning about it and i set my path to this way.
- 2012 - 2017
Suleyman Demirel University, Turkey
- Achievements - SDU IEEE Chairman
- 2008 - 2012
- Science Field
Huseyin Celal Yardimci Science High School
- Achievements - 89/100 GPA
I was lucky to work two field that i'm studying. I worked as electrical engineer 3rd Bridge for its' illumination and distrubition lines. Also in EPRA, i worked demand forecasting that help me to get insight about AI and ML.
- July 2016 - January 2017
- My role - Long Term Intern, Demand Forecasting
- June 2015 - Agust 2015
- IC Ictas - Astaldi JV
- My role - Engineering Intern
- September 2014 - November 2015
- Chairman of the SDU IEEE
- My role - President
Since I studied engineering, I try to get every opportunity to become better engineer and human. During my chairman times at SDU IEEE, I get leadership and management vision. Also, my internship times get me corporate culture and experience.
- R Language / Decision Trees and Algorithms
- Artificial Intellegence / Machine Learning
- Matlab / DigSilent / Excel
6 months of professional work
- Projects - GDZ Edas Master Plan Project & Akdeniz Edas Relay Coordination
- Microsoft Visual Studio / C# Language
3 years as student projects at collage
- Programming Projects
1 year and a month of professional work
- Projects - Chairman